We only work with clients to whom we can provide significant value. We have developed a Client Profile that describes these individuals.
- Have you accumulated savings and investments that could benefit from professional management? Do you have concerns in areas such as financial planning, retirement planning, asset protection, charitable giving, or estate planning?
- Would you benefit from delegating financial matters so that you could focus your time and energy on the things that are most important, productive, and meaningful to you?
- Do you value and appreciate the advice of established experts? Are you willing to follow their recommendations?
- Would you enjoy the freedom and peace of mind that comes from knowing that one primary, trusted advisor is coordinating a team of financial experts on your behalf and looking our for your best interests, always?
- Would you value a high level of service and deep, personalized analysis and advice?
- Are you willing to be an active partner with us in implementing your financial plan?
- Do you want to hear the truth from us, no matter what?
If you find yourself answering "yes" to many of these questions, there's a very good chance you could benefit from a relationship with Sovereign.
- are typically households with at least $750,000 in investment assets who have multiple financial concerns
- work with us so they can focus on their priorities - career, family, charity, etc.
- are comfortable delegating to trusted, established experts
- appreciate the simplicity, efficiency, and organization that we bring to their financial lives
- value customization, attention to detail, and a high level of individual attention
- are serious about achieving their goals and committed to follow-through
- value the truth, always